My Cake High

Decorating By cutiepiecupcake Updated 10 Apr 2011 , 4:22am by cakegirl1973

cutiepiecupcake Posted 10 Apr 2011 , 4:11am
post #1 of 2

icon_biggrin.gif So excited and happy right at this moment. Being relatively new to business I was so flattered to have received the best review from the customer who ordered a skateboard cake. He emailed me a photo of his son's skateboard and asked what I could do with it. This was a first for me.. and I jumped on it. Mind you, this order was placed the day before it was due icon_surprised.gif One sleepless night.. and I mean crawling into bed at 6am only to get up at 10am and get stuck back into it again.. I managed to successfully complete the order. His son was super stoked as were all the guests and onlookers at the restaurant.. the son even tried unscrewing the wheel nuts.. he hee! A customer's reaction is priceless.. and it's even more rewarding than the actual payment. Geeze I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the moment the customer receives a surprise cake.

Ok... snap back to reality now... back to cleaning the house icon_cry.gif

1 reply
cakegirl1973 Posted 10 Apr 2011 , 4:22am
post #2 of 2

Congrats to you!! Makes the lack of sleep worth it, doesn't it?? It is the best feeling in the world to know that something you made with your own hands brightened someone else's day!

Quote by @%username% on %date%