Outdoor Wedding Contract

Baking By Buttercream_warrior Updated 9 Apr 2011 , 4:14pm by JulieMN

Buttercream_warrior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 6

anyone know where i can find an outdoor wedding contract sample??i live in texas where its humid and i explained to my bride that buttercream and heat are not good partners and that she should do fondant but she didnt want to pay extra and said she doesnt like the way it taste..her wedding is outside at the lake..i told her to keep the cake inside till time to serve cus our humidity is sticky and just yuck!!its a hundred degrees in the shade somtimes..,,i need a contract that she could sign saying that she understands its not my responsibility after i drop off the cake and explain to her about the heat..im taking my camera so i can take a picture after i leave..any help would be great thanks!

5 replies
vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 6

I don't have a sample contract but I just wanted to say that you might want to add something about bugs/debris blowing etc... since the buttercream will be sticky and if it's near a lake there might be bugs ....

Buttercream_warrior Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:41pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagostino

I don't have a sample contract but I just wanted to say that you might want to add something about bugs/debris blowing etc... since the buttercream will be sticky and if it's near a lake there might be bugs ....

oh i know!!..im hoping i can find somthing to print really quick

vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:46pm
post #4 of 6

I found this online see if it can help. I'm not a lawyer and I got this from google so I'm not sure if it's legally binding:

I agree that the ____________________________ for __________________________ was delivered and set up at the agreed upon time of __________ am/pm and that it was left in good condition (structurally and aesthetically) and will not hold _______________responsible for any damages occurring to the cake because of surroundings (placement of table, guests, d.j. speakers/vibrations ,etc.) after it has been signed for.
I understand that ____________________is not responsible for the condition of products following set-up at an outdoor event. Due to the effects of outdoor weather conditions, table on un-level ground, wind blowing undesirable atmospheric items (ie: dirt, leaves, branches, sunlight.), insects and other wildlife, I understand that products such as icings, fillings, cake decorations, etc, may not hold up and cannot be insured past satisfactory delivery and set-up.

Date: __________________

Signed: ______________________________________________ (responsible persons designated by person placing order)

Buttercream_warrior Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:50pm
post #5 of 6

OMG THANK YOU!THANK YOU!! your the best!! thats exactly what im looking for! these days you cant be too careful so i really wanted somthing signed! and on top of this..our wind is blowing at 30 mph..im hoping they have a back up plan! again thanks sooooo much for helping me!!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 4:14pm
post #6 of 6

The wedding is today?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%