Cricut Cake Bundle With Cartridges

Decorating By ailika Updated 11 Apr 2011 , 1:01am by labmom

ailika Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 4:35am
post #1 of 2

I just purchased this Cricut Cake Bundle with Cartridges on HSN in their clearance for 199.00 , is this a good deal & is it worth buying it?

1 reply
labmom Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 1:01am
post #2 of 2

yes, be happy you waited. I paid a reduced price the night that it came out. I did the 5 flex pay. At lease with hsn if you don't like something you can send everything back! I like mine... haven't masterd it yet but have a friend who does scrapbook with her cricuts so she is going to help me and another friend who works at provo crafts and gave me her email. It is her job at provo crafts to help cricut problems. For that price it is a great deal. they had all kinds of cricut stuff and martha stewart crricuts on sale. all the fondant sheets and accessories. Also if you have a hobby lobby they are clearancing some of the accessories like matts and cutting blades.. and even the tool sets for like 12.00. I already had gone to an art department of a craft store and bought the tools for $4.00 but I did purchaae extra matts and cutting blades and other things but I don't remember what. Hope you have fun and if not its easy to send back just use ..easy ship!

Quote by @%username% on %date%