Hey..just Want To Say Thank You

Lounge By luv2live Updated 9 Apr 2011 , 3:53am by luv2live

luv2live Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 3

I am new here..well sort of...lol. I have been lurking on here for baking ideas and such. I just wanted to say thank you for posting things that makes this an easier process and finding ideas that will make my cakes cook better or just plain make the process easier. You all are such a wealth of information!

I am Tracy and am a SAHM. I have 2 kids one a freshman in college and one a freshman in high school. LOL..that is gonna be interesting in 4 years. icon_wink.gif I do cakes for a hobby for friends. I am also into photography.

Again..I say thank you to all of you ladies who share your passion and experience with the rest of us who are 'new' to doing cakes. Looking forward to learning more from you all.

Be blessed,
Tracy

2 replies
Marianna46 Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 12:43am
post #2 of 3

And how about a hand to all the gents who've helped us so much? I know most of us here are women, but there are some very multi-talented dudes on here, too. I'm glad you're learning so much here. I've learned a good part of what I know about decorating here, so I'm one of the grateful ones, too.

luv2live Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:53am
post #3 of 3

Oops...icon_sad.gif I am sorry..and thank you to all the gents too! I certainly didn't mean or even want to exclude them! Thanks for reminding me of that!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%