Where Can I Find This Cutter?

Decorating By dannani Updated 8 Apr 2011 , 11:26am by tigachu

dannani Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 2:28am
post #1 of 5
4 replies
TucsonGina Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 3:15am
post #2 of 5

Looks like a Martha Stewart punch; I have the snowflake ones that I used on the cake I used in my photos.

Chellescakes Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 10:36am
post #3 of 5

looks like the Jem cutter's Multi daisy cutters. I have a set and they come in several sizes in the pack.

Chellescakes Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 10:40am
post #4 of 5

Oh I think I got mine at spotlight

tigachu Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 11:26am
post #5 of 5

I would like to find it, too! They're so cute icon_smile.gif I plan to search today

Quote by @%username% on %date%