Small Home Business In Sweden

Business By Bunda Updated 7 Apr 2011 , 8:24am by Bunda

Bunda Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 7:34am
post #1 of 3

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Good thing I found it though, because I'm planning on selling cakes and cupcakes. But it just a very very small business.
What should I do and I need to start this business? Do I need those annoying papers too?

2 replies
ManuelaMM Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 8:06am
post #2 of 3

I would say this depends on your country's regulations. Here in Austria you MUST have these very annoying papers. Or you have to start your business with someone who has them.

Check the official office and ask them. There are many variations and one can work for what you want to do.

Good luck and happy caking!

Bunda Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 8:24am
post #3 of 3

Thanks ManuelaMM.
Will try to check with the official office.

Quote by @%username% on %date%