3-D Farm Animal Cookies

Baking By lam159 Updated 9 Apr 2011 , 4:24am by motherofgrace

lam159 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lam159 Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 2:31pm
post #1 of 5

Can anyone tell me who made those 3-D farm animal cookies? I thought I saved it, but apparently I didn't. I was thinking about making Easter bunny cookies that way and wanted to know if she had a bunny templete for it.
TIA!

4 replies
newintown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newintown Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 3:04pm
post #2 of 5

Not the farm ones but I have some 3d cookies you can check in my pictures. I have a cruise ship, Christmas trees, and Thanksgiving turkeys (there I have a picture of how I assemble it). Hope it help you. www.m5cake.com

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 4:15pm
post #3 of 5

Hi, if you mean the 3-d ones in my gallery - http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1701500

I'm sorry but I don't have one for a bunny. However you could just use one of the body patterns and fit it with a small bunny head using a cutter. You might have to cut down the legs to get the proportion right. Add a fluffy tail using a tiny fondant flower cutter. To make the feet look bigger add a tiny half round cookie iced with toes to the bottom of each leg.
Sorry I can't be more help.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:58am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsmom

Hi, if you mean the 3-d ones in my gallery - http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1701500

I'm sorry but I don't have one for a bunny. However you could just use one of the body patterns and fit it with a small bunny head using a cutter. You might have to cut down the legs to get the proportion right. Add a fluffy tail using a tiny fondant flower cutter. To make the feet look bigger add a tiny half round cookie iced with toes to the bottom of each leg.
Sorry I can't be more help.

Your 3d cookies are amazing!

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 4:24am
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%