New To Cc And To This Section!

Lounge By ilovesprinkles Updated 8 Apr 2011 , 1:15pm by ilovesprinkles

ilovesprinkles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovesprinkles Posted 6 Apr 2011 , 1:41pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone-

I have been a lurker for a little while, but decided to come out of the shadows. My name is Valerie, SAHM of two kids. I have just started a legal, inspected and insured residential kitchen in MA, baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other non-PHF confections. Up until now, I have just baked for family, but took the plunge to become legal. It was a lot of work, red tape, and a fair amount of $$, but I'm so glad I did it! Now that I am licensed, I find myself very frustrated at the number of people who do this illegally, and the lengths to which they will justify their actions. But that's another story. icon_mad.gif

There are so many talented people on CC that I'm really in awe, and I so appreciate all of the information shared here. I have the recipes, but really feel like I am improving at decorating with every cake and cookie I do.

Please feel free to visit me on Facebook (ID: Silver Sprinkle), or at my blog, www.silversprinklebakehouse.blogspot.com. (I still have to figure out how to put this in my profile).

I look forward to sharing information, networking, and just plain chatting the day away with you.

Valerie icon_smile.gif

5 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 6:13am
post #2 of 6

Welcome and big messy buttercream and cake hugs!

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 8:17am
post #3 of 6

It is always hard to deal with unfair competition. But there are so many avenues that open up with that license. Good luck in your new venture.

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 6

Welcome icon_smile.gif

I clicked on your blog and it says, "The blog you were looking for was not found..."

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 6

Welcome to the fun!

ilovesprinkles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovesprinkles Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 1:15pm
post #6 of 6

Aww, thank you for the welcomes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlourPots

Welcome icon_smile.gif

I clicked on your blog and it says, "The blog you were looking for was not found..."

Thanks for letting me know. Oops! I probably have a typo in there somewhere.

Valerie

ETA: Yup, I have a period at the end of the URL. I'm a teacher. I put periods at the end of everything. LOL!

It's

www.silversprinklebakehouse.blogspot.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%