Cake Decorating Classes - Easley Sc

Decorating By Donnagardner Updated 27 Jul 2012 , 2:07am by SugarStudio

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 8:53pm
post #1 of 7

I am looking for a place in Easley South Carolina or close by for one of my daughters to take cake decorating classes. I don't know anything about the area and want to know if anyone has any ideas of where to go? Thanks ahead of time.

6 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 11:50pm
post #2 of 7

Wow - there is a fantastic person in Easley who offers lots of classes. She is an active ICES member. Check out

http://www.ariannadesigns.com/

Donnagardner Posted 5 Apr 2011 , 1:22am
post #3 of 7

Thanks ibmoser. I will check her out. I want to pay for a class for my daughter and would rather her go somewhere other than hobby lobby or michaels. She has NO cake experience and would like to start decorating. I would teach her but I am 7 hours away from her.

anxietyattack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anxietyattack Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 2:39am
post #4 of 7

I live in the Greenville area and I have seen some of those cakes. They are great! The prices are pretty decent too.

Donnagardner Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 12:10pm
post #5 of 7

Do you girls know of anyone that would teach her the basics during the day. She has 4 small kids and can't make it work for night classes and that is all we have been able to find so far.

WithLoveAndConfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WithLoveAndConfection Posted 28 Jun 2012 , 1:38am
post #6 of 7

Hi! My name is Veronica and I teach scratch baking and cake decorating classes in the Easley/Powdersville area! Here's the link to my website: http://withloveandconfection.webs.com/ Be sure to read the testimonials from my students! I am very flexible with scheduling and I also tailor classes to what my students want to learn.
Veronica

SugarStudio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarStudio Posted 27 Jul 2012 , 2:07am
post #7 of 7

Hi,

We offer classes in Greenville. Feel free to contact The Sugar Studio at 864-631-1490.

Have a sweet day!

Darlene

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%