Jem One Cutter Set- Where To Get Instructions

Decorating By BakedCT Updated 17 Feb 2016 , 4:49pm by CuppaCake

BakedCT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakedCT Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 6:57am
post #1 of 10

I was given the JEM one set the other day from a friend's mom, but there are no instructions for them. Is there a site where I can download them from? I would like to start using them but I dont know what all 79 pieces are.

9 replies
Moondance Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moondance Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 1:35pm
post #2 of 10

Have you googled the Jem site? good luck

MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 10

I have the set. I am out of town until Wednesday. If you don't find them between now and then I can email or fax them to you. They really don't have detailed instructions but would help indentifying pieces.

BakedCT Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 2:47pm
post #4 of 10

I can wait till wednesday. Please email them to me. My email address is [email protected]
I just need to know what the cutters are, they are numbered 1-79 so if I know which cutters are for what I can figure the rest out. Would appreciate it.

Yes I have googled them.

Thanks

dsilvest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsilvest Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 11:24pm
post #5 of 10

JEM #1 ORGINIAL 79 PIECE FLOWER CUTTER SET The original JEM cutters set. The box contains the most comprehensive range of cutters for anyone starting out. This set of cutters includes: Arum Lily, Azalea, Card Suits, Cradle End, Cross, Daffodil, Frangipani, Fuschia, Holly, Horseshoe, Key, Lilies, Miniature Bootee, Mixed Leaves, Moth Orchid, Numerals 0-9, Orchids, Pansy, Primula, Rose Calyxes, Rose Petals & Leaves, Star of David, Sweetpea, Water Lily, Garrett Frill, Hibiscus, Hyacinth, Iris, Jasmine, King Protea, Lilacs, Magnolia, Miniature Orchid Petals, Narcissus, Orange Blossom, Poppy, Single Daisy Petal, Snowdrop, Star, Tiger Lily, Tulip and Wooly Beard Protea.

MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 2:40am
post #6 of 10

I will email you the directions as soon as I get back home. Can I send it as an Adobe pdf file?

BakedCT Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 4:15am
post #7 of 10

Thanks.

Pdf is good

KAMZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KAMZ Posted 25 Mar 2013 , 4:33am
post #8 of 10

Hi

I have recently moved and have lost my instruction booklet for jem cutters set two. I'm desperately seeking it as I have to prepare a 80th birthday cake. Could you please email me the instruction booklet as well.

It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kamz

[email protected]

WickedCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WickedCreations Posted 30 Jul 2015 , 7:35am
post #9 of 10

Hello

Please could you also email the instruction booklets to me?

I have both sets and need the intructions please.

Thanks a million

Pierre

[email protected]

CuppaCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CuppaCake Posted 17 Feb 2016 , 4:49pm
post #10 of 10

So, even though this set comes with a booklet which details each piece in the set and which pieces you need to create a flower, you really need to buy the book 'Sugar Flowers' by Jill Maytham to get instructions.  The book is mainly black and white so to get the correct colors you will need to look to the internet or a botany book.  Google images is your your friend!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%