Cupcake Boxes

Baking By kristiskreationsbakery Updated 26 May 2011 , 1:19am by jules5000

kristiskreationsbakery Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 5:24am
post #1 of 12

Hello everyone!

I am in search of colorful(preferably purple) cupcake boxes that hold 12+ regular size cupcakes. I want the boxes to have the insert that holds each cupcake.
I tried Googling it, but I was hit with an overflow of information! Any recommendations of good quality boxes at a low price??

11 replies
auntginn Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 5:38am
post #2 of 12

Have not found cupcake boxes to be low in price, I just ususally go with PaperMart, mostly because of the service I get from them. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

sugarjones Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 2:43pm
post #4 of 12

I don't know if brpboxshop has purple boxes but they are awesome!! Decent prices and FREE shipping!

sillywabbitz Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 12

Also check ebay. I ran across some interesting cupcake boxes there a few times. One thing we did for a party was we bought the plane white boxes and decorated them with stickers in our colors...not little kid stickers but big polka dot type stickers. They looked very modern. You could also do a purple ribbon on a white box if you can't find actual purple boxes.

Best of luck.

kristiskreationsbakery Posted 25 May 2011 , 6:06pm
post #6 of 12

Thanks for the responses!! I couldn't find purple boxes. So I decided to take your advice, Sillywabbitz, and tie purple ribbon on white boxes. They look great!

jules5000 Posted 25 May 2011 , 6:42pm
post #7 of 12

cupcations, I was clicking the sites you listed and checking them out and I have been to uline before, but this time it said the site I was trying to reach was inaccessible. Do you know if this is just a temporary thing? I have had a catalogue from them before, but had never had the opportunity to order.

Cupcations Posted 25 May 2011 , 6:58pm
post #8 of 12

To be honest Jules I've never ordered from uline before theyr just websites other members always suggest on CC. I always order from & I love their products. Sorry not that much help
Good luck

instant-gratificaketion Posted 25 May 2011 , 8:03pm
post #9 of 12

I have ordered from wesellcoffee(dot)com and brpboxshop(dot)com. I would do a mock order from each website you're interested in and compare prices. For my most recent order, wesellcoffee was cheaper per item but when brp's free shipping was factored in, brp was cheaper...way cheaper. I ordered 20 boxes and inserts for 4 cuppies, 100 for 6 and 100 for 12 and came out about $50 cheaper with the free shipping factored in.

Plus wesellcoffee is limited in colors and brp has so many to choose from! I loved the black boxes!

jules5000 Posted 25 May 2011 , 10:44pm
post #10 of 12

That is not what I wanted to know. I could not get the website and wondered if any one knew that it was just temporarily down or was no longer a website? I can figure out who I am going to go with when I get there. Thanks for your input. icon_smile.gif

ILoveDaffodils Posted 25 May 2011 , 11:09pm
post #11 of 12

Jules5000 - try this link for uline. I think it works. I haven't bought anyhting from there but I have been looking and the link is working.

jules5000 Posted 26 May 2011 , 1:19am
post #12 of 12

I couldn't imagine they had gone out of business. They seemed to be a big company and I know that things are not always what they seem, but I was surprised. Thank you so much. I clicked on it, and saved it to favorites. Mucho gracias, IloveDaffodils. Actually so do it. They are so pretty.

Quote by @%username% on %date%