A Moment Of Silence For My Sunbeam Mixer...

Decorating By ConfectionsCC Updated 2 Apr 2011 , 1:58am by KJ62798

ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 3:37am
post #1 of 9

Please, lets have a moment of silence for my sunbeam mixer who died tonight. She was a hard working little mixer, and I am sure she was very happy going out mid ways through a quad-batch of buttercream. RIP............................................................................................................Okay, now that thats over, its time to start thinking of a replacement! An upgrade!! Anyone know where one might find a good deal on a cuisanart 7qt 1000 watt motor!??!????! I have been eyeballing them for quite sometime now...that 1000 watt motor and double the size of my sunbeam mixer OH BABY don't let me get too excited here! Sorry sunbeam if its too soon, but momma has some cakes to make!!

8 replies
emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 3:57am
post #2 of 9

Sorry, no help here regarding the new mixer. Just thought I'd offer my deepest sympathies for your fallen comrade, and ask if you needed a frozen casserole or anything icon_wink.gif.

SammieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SammieB Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 5:02am
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiyeric

Sorry, no help here regarding the new mixer. Just thought I'd offer my deepest sympathies for your fallen comrade, and ask if you needed a frozen casserole or anything icon_wink.gif.

That made me lol. I had to read it to my husband. icon_smile.gif

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 11:29pm
post #4 of 9

My deepest sympathy on your Sunbeam. Mine is semi-retired now but I love knowing she's right in the cabinet when I need her. icon_smile.gif

Elcee Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 9

Oops...sorry...duplicate post.

Elcee Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 11:31pm
post #6 of 9

OMG...make that triplicate! icon_redface.gif

kellie0406 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellie0406 Posted 2 Apr 2011 , 12:02am
post #7 of 9

Just got my 7 qt mixer today, haven't used it yet. Had a 30% coupon from Kohl's plus Kohl's cash to put toward it. They don't sell it in the store, but they do online & the shipping was only $7! Ended up paying about $350, retail without discounts & Kohl's cash was $499.

anxietyattack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anxietyattack Posted 2 Apr 2011 , 1:07am
post #8 of 9

keep an eye on brads deals dot com they have lots of deals on different stores

KJ62798 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KJ62798 Posted 2 Apr 2011 , 1:58am
post #9 of 9

My condolences on your loss.

I have the 7qt/1000watt Cuisinart and I LOVE it. You will be very happy with your new helper.

Kristy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%