Whipped Cream Recipe Anyone

Baking By josefina20 Updated 3 Apr 2011 , 2:09pm by josefina20

josefina20 Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 3:29am
post #1 of 5

I moving to Japan next week, and i would like a good workable whipped cream recipe. My husband just loves cake with Whipped cream, but i used the one ready to whip (the one you do not have to add anything too ) and is great for piping and filling or just frosting with. Because i am going to a new place, i would like to make it from scratch. Any idea?

4 replies
princesscatt Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 11:52am
post #2 of 5

Paula Deen has a good one...I don't have it written down..I think you can just search on foodnetwork for it.

blissfulbaker Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 12:24pm
post #3 of 5

Half pint heavy whipping cream
2T Wilton clear piping gel
2T powder sugar
1/2 t vanilla

Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form, add the piping gel, powder sugar and vanilla, whip until stiff peaks form but do not over whip. The piping gel is the stabilizer.

I would be interested to see if there are other recipes.

tenleysmommy Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 1:15pm
post #4 of 5

Google, stabilized whipped cream, the recipe should have gelatin in it. I do not have the link for mine,but I believe I found it on allrecipes.com.

josefina20 Posted 3 Apr 2011 , 2:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much everybody for your great help and recipe. Because i am in the horrible process of moving, i do not think i will be able to make cake any time soon. If someone make the whipped cream recipe using any type of stabilizer, please please let me know how did it goes.

I found this in amazon

Whip It Stabilizer for Whipping Cream (oetker)( i think this is the one in grocery store) I will look for it in my local grocery.

Search whipped cream aid, will also give you a lot of different choices.( i did not know this until today icon_biggrin.gif ) icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%