Newbie Just Wanting To Say Hello!!

Decorating By GoraMae Updated 1 Apr 2011 , 12:36am by sugarlover

GoraMae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GoraMae Posted 31 Mar 2011 , 7:42pm
post #1 of 6

I'm 22 years old and just got an interest in cake decorating. I am starting Wilton Basics classes on Monday and I'm very excited about it.

Hoping to get help and inspiration from this site.

5 replies
ChRiStY_71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChRiStY_71 Posted 31 Mar 2011 , 7:55pm
post #2 of 6

Hello and welcome! You will learn so much from this site! Good luck with you Wilton classes...we look forward to seeing your progress! icon_smile.gif

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 31 Mar 2011 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 6

Welcome to CC
As Christy said you will learn a LOT here & the best thing is that you can ask whatever you want as often as you want, plus you will get all the support you deserve & need
Good luck with your journey thumbs_up.gif

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 12:12am
post #4 of 6

Hi! Welcome to CC. I just joined last year and WOW what I have learned! There are so many helpful decorators on here. Once you learn to navigate this site you are set! Don't be affraid to ask questions, there is always someone out there willing to share their experience and knowledge. I have met several new cake friends who live close by me on this site and have enjoyed meeting them in person and taking some classes with them or just talking cake. So enjoy your new found interest. Wishing you the best!

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 12:14am
post #5 of 6

Welcome to your new found addiction!! icon_biggrin.gif You will find a wealth of information and support here!! thumbs_up.gif

sugarlover Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarlover Posted 1 Apr 2011 , 12:36am
post #6 of 6

Hello

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%