Makes Me Mad....grrrr

Lounge By Kiddiekakes Updated 29 Mar 2011 , 7:33pm by jenniemar

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 1:13pm
post #1 of 4

Don't yah just hate it when you order something you need in 2 weeks from a online store you think is close and in your country...only to find out it is not and the item probably won't get to you on time... icon_mad.gif

I ordered a damask scrapbooking stamp to use on a cake for April 9.The website said it was here in Ontario which would have got to me in about 6 days...I find out it shipped out of the US by USPS...It won't get to me by April 9th....Really pisses me off!! icon_evil.gif

Sorry had to vent..Now I have to truck off to Michael's or somewhere and try and find a damask stamp. icon_rolleyes.gif

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
srkmilklady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
srkmilklady Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 4

I hear ya... I ordered a couple of items that I thought were being shipped from a town that is about an hour away from me in Canada. So, ok...a couple of days...maybe a week max?? Come to find out that their products are shipped in from the U.S. to that Canadian town, who then in turn ships to me. icon_confused.gif

Yup...6 weeks later the items finally arrived!!! They sure charge your credit card in a hurry though! icon_mad.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 4

I recently came across a company that designs their shipping options to try to get you to upgrade to the more expensive shipping.

If I wanted the super upgraded delivery for an extra $22, I could have my item made and shipped within 2 days.

But if I wanted to "go cheap" with their standard shipping, then it would take them 3 weeks to make my item and THEN ship it via carrier pidgeon.

Funny how my choice of shipping affects how fast their machinery can make my item, isn't it?

jenniemar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniemar Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 7:33pm
post #4 of 4

I would try to cancel the order.....just sayin'...........

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%