What Tip?

Decorating By Cupcations Updated 29 Mar 2011 , 3:25pm by TexasSugar

2 replies
srkmilklady Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 6:10am
post #2 of 3

Could be a pastry tip. There are four shapes that measure about 2" long, with a 3/4" diameter opening. Round Tip, Star Tip, Closed Star Tip, French Tip. The cupcakes in the picture are mini cupcakes, so any of these could work. I use a 1M for my cupcakes...another possibility.

Quote by @%username% on %date%