Recommendations Needed For Best Deals On Supplies

Decorating By crobbins18 Updated 29 Mar 2011 , 9:00pm by crobbins18

crobbins18 Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 12:32am
post #1 of 5

Hello fellow CCers,

I am looking into buying quite a few items for this "cake season" and I was wondering where have yall found or find the best deals on mixers, fondant tools, cutters, boxes, boards, etc. Any help would be great. Thanks.

4 replies
Coral3 Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 10:10am
post #2 of 5

My only tip is: Start Googling! Where you're located can be a big factor because freight charges (and exchange rates if ordering from another country) can make or break a bargain.

sweetaudrey Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 1:26pm
post #3 of 5

Sounds kinda odd, and you have to be careful, of coarse, of who the seller is....but I've found ebay to have great deals on mixers. So you could probably get other items there as well. icon_smile.gif Just be careful and research the people selling them. A good way is to look at all of their feedback. Make sure their feedback is in the upper 90 precentile for good fb. Best wishes.

Cupcations Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 5

I second ebay I got most of me decorating supplies off ebay tips, bags, pans,dusts,plungers, molds you name it!
As the previuos poster said make sure the seller has excellent FB & ask all the questions about the product befor you buy it cause once you buy it you cant turn back.
Whereas to other sites, knowing where you are located makes a big diffrence here in Canada somtimes shiping & customs are more expensive than the product itself
HTH

crobbins18 Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 5

thanks all...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%