Justin Beiber, Stencil, Transfer??

Decorating By 2txmedics Updated 29 Mar 2011 , 4:06am by 2txmedics

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 3:08pm
post #1 of 6

Im making a cake for my grand daughter and she wants a Justin Beiber cake....so I have the invitation copy....Im can NOT find a Stencil on line to do it that way, Im not a pro either......So, how do I have this invitation copy?
http://www.partycity.com/product/justin+bieber+party+supplies.do?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=CPC&KWID= like the plates here.

I had thought a Stencil would be easy for me, doing the back ground in stencil and maybe him in RI? but dont know if Me, myself can do an image of him in RI...lol

HELP!!!!!

5 replies
KarenOR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarenOR Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 6

You can put the image into most photo software programs and come out with a variety of line drawings, black & Whites, etc.
I don't have any on my work computer, but I do at home. I bet someone else does.

MissCuteCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCuteCupcakes Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 6

i made a Justin Beiber cake using a edible image. It was the easiest way for me to get Justin perfect and the birthday girl, along with her friends loved it! her mom even told me that had a fight over who was going to get the last piece of cake that had Justin's face on it lol

2txmedics Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 6

No, dont want to do an edible image, done that before with my power rangers...have the printer for it and frosting sheets....but my printer ran out of edible ink fast!!!! and costly to replace.....

wanted to maybe do a transfer....or maybe RI....thought, of doing the world, efiel tower and statue of lib., and water maybe outlined out....and then his face on a transfer or RI to give it that depth look.....you know brings the face up....

I just need a good sketch or even stencils to stencil out the background...cant find any.

MissCuteCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCuteCupcakes Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 8:56pm
post #5 of 6

ok, i know what you mean. i did a quick google search and found this:

http://drawinghowtodraw.com/stepbystepdrawinglessons/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/finished-justinbieber.png

2txmedics Posted 29 Mar 2011 , 4:06am
post #6 of 6

Thanks I might have found a picture, just need to figure out if I'll do it transfer or RI....Like I said I want his face to stand out...so figured maybe that in either of those, and for the background design do a piano, earth and ocean...????
And maybe on his hand have "Happy Birthday Gabby" or just her name like he is holding her....?
Lots of ideas!!! lol
The picture I wanted of him is not the one I found though, cant find his actual invitiation picture.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%