Simplifying Sugar Flowers

Decorating By Mitternacht Updated 28 Mar 2011 , 3:41pm by Mitternacht

Mitternacht Posted 27 Mar 2011 , 7:54pm
post #1 of 4

I recently purchased "Simplifying Sugar Flowers" by Alison Procter and was wondering how to get perspex discs she uses with her cakes and flower arrangements.

Has anyone ever heard or worked with of perspex discs / rulers with mini spots?

3 replies
Moondance Posted 27 Mar 2011 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 4

This is the company in the UK that sells the perspex holders in Alison Proctor;s book. No idea where you could get them from in the US

kakeladi Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 3:16pm
post #3 of 4

In the US they are clear solid plastic rounds - maybe 1/4" thick. Find a company that sells plastic windows? Try places like Lowes or Home Depot; they might even cut them for you to size. Sometimes they are offered by high end catalogs to be used under flowerpots - things like that.

Mitternacht Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 3:41pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the ideas icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%