Massa Tricino Tropic

Decorating By Kiwi-whisk Updated 30 Mar 2011 , 1:09pm by Kiwi-whisk

Kiwi-whisk Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 5

hi, i have been using this product in the uk and it is fantastic, I am relocating to australia and so far havent found a supplier, is there a similar product or does someone know where i can find it in Australia icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
Marianna46 Posted 27 Mar 2011 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 5

I don't know where to get Massa Ticino Tropic in Australia, but I have to tell you that it's the best stuff I've ever used. It's made by a Swiss company called Carma. I don't know if you've been to their website, but here's the link:
Maybe if you contacted them directly, they could tell you who distributes their products in Australia. Best of luck with your relocation and with finding everything you want there!

Kiwi-whisk Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 11:55am
post #3 of 5

Yep I've tried that approach, Barry callebaut is Their supplier but for some Reason the email address supplied keep bouncing back, I defiantly know they supply Australia, but trying to find if they do massa tricino tropic is another challenge

Marianna46 Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 5

Hmmm, that was my one and only idea! Do you correspond with anybody in Australia or have any family or friends there who could do a local look-up for you before you get there? I know when I moved from high-altitude, dry, cool Mexico City to hot, humid, sea-level Cancún, I had to re-think my whole approach to making and decorating cakes. I certainly wish you a speedy adaptation!

Kiwi-whisk Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for your help anyway, happy cake decorating

Quote by @%username% on %date%