Massa Tricino Tropic

Decorating By Kiwi-whisk Updated 30 Mar 2011 , 1:09pm by Kiwi-whisk

Kiwi-whisk Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 5

hi, i have been using this product in the uk and it is fantastic, I am relocating to australia and so far havent found a supplier, is there a similar product or does someone know where i can find it in Australia icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
Marianna46 Posted 27 Mar 2011 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 5

I don't know where to get Massa Ticino Tropic in Australia, but I have to tell you that it's the best stuff I've ever used. It's made by a Swiss company called Carma. I don't know if you've been to their website, but here's the link:
http://www.carma.ch/en/438
Maybe if you contacted them directly, they could tell you who distributes their products in Australia. Best of luck with your relocation and with finding everything you want there!

Kiwi-whisk Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 11:55am
post #3 of 5

Yep I've tried that approach, Barry callebaut is Their supplier but for some Reason the email address supplied keep bouncing back, I defiantly know they supply Australia, but trying to find if they do massa tricino tropic is another challenge

Marianna46 Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 5

Hmmm, that was my one and only idea! Do you correspond with anybody in Australia or have any family or friends there who could do a local look-up for you before you get there? I know when I moved from high-altitude, dry, cool Mexico City to hot, humid, sea-level Cancún, I had to re-think my whole approach to making and decorating cakes. I certainly wish you a speedy adaptation!

Kiwi-whisk Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for your help anyway, happy cake decorating

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%