Lucks Damask Edible Image Strips In Canada...

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 25 Mar 2011 , 1:49am by pmarks0

Kiddiekakes Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 10:57pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know where in Canada I can buy the Lucks Edible image Damask strips for the sides of cakes.??

I have a customer interested but it would take too long to get from the US.

Thanks thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
pmarks0 Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 12:56am
post #2 of 5

I tried all my standard online suppliers, as you probably did. Why don't you contact Luck's directly and ask if they have any Canadian distributors?

I did check on Amazon even though I know you said it would take too long and one of the sellers (Chef Tools) in Seattle, WA which is closer to you than me, so perhaps the shippin won't be as long? They do have a website and a number of the Luck's products.

pastryjen Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 1:40am
post #3 of 5

Have you tried these people...

lmbakersupply dot com ?

Kiddiekakes Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 1:45am
post #4 of 5

Thanks Ladies..I did find them on Ebay and it looks as if she'll ship to me by UPS but it's gonna cost $20.00 plus the cost of the strips..I'm not sure I wanna spend $30.00 on strips when it is only a $90.00 cake...

Any other suggestions..I know I could use a stencil but I use WBH icing and it is non crusting so I can't lay anything on it to stencil....I do have a copy of the invitation but again it was scanned and is small and blurry.Even if I was able to copy the design it is still too blurry to print.

pmarks0 Posted 25 Mar 2011 , 1:49am
post #5 of 5

I totally forgot about L&M. My friend buys her satin ice fondant there. But they do carry Luck's edible images.

Quote by @%username% on %date%