Triple Threat Four Tier Cake

Decorating By britkid

britkid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
britkid Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 2:56am
post #1 of 1

Now I am a huge cake amateur. I have only made two "real" designed cakes of which was a Belle princess cake and Mercedes-Benz convertible cake. I am planning to make a four tier cake for my girlfriend and her two close friends who are graduating high school this year. They call themselves the "Triple Threat" and gave me some guidelines for what they want the cake to contain. Below is a list of what they asked for:

*Top tier - Flavor: Coffee; Color: blue; Must include: guitar
*Top Middle Tier- Flavor: white chocolate; Color: fuchsia; Must include: camera
*Bottom Middle Tier- Flavor: Dark Chocolate; Color: green; Must include: dance; (an idea of what design I liked, as she likes polka dots) http://media.cakecentral.com/gallery/353383/normal_1256225465.JPG
*Bottom Tier- Flavor: Vanilla; Color: yellow; Must include: an assortment of inside jokes that I was thinking of just writing around the cake wall

So. I want the cake to be round and contain flowers. I have looked at some forums and can't decide between real or silk. I would like a lot of help to make this as close to perfect as possible for this huge occasion (i know it won't be perfect).

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%