Looking For A Decoratorer In Mo

Business By cake_momma Updated 22 Jan 2007 , 3:59pm by cake_momma

cake_momma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_momma Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 8

I have a friend who is going all out for her sons 1st birthday and is looking for someone to do a custom cake for her. She lives in High Ridge. She is willing to travel a bit to pick up the cake. If anyone is interested in this potential job please let me know!

7 replies
Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:31pm
post #2 of 8

Hi! I have a friend that lives in Crystal City Mo. That is about 20 minutes or so from High Ridge. Anyway... she does cakes and I just talked to her and she would be interested in more details. Maybe she could talk to your friend on the phone or something to see if she's interested. Thanks! Michelle104

cake_momma Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 8

Do you haave an email address or any info for her that I could give to Chrystal?

angief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angief Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:36pm
post #4 of 8

I live in O'Fallon, MO and do cakes off and on. I have some pictures posted here and many more in an album. Please PM me if I'm not too far away.

Angie

CindyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyM Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:37pm
post #5 of 8

I just PM'd someone on this site that might be interested. She lives just around the corner from High Ridge. I'm in the general area, too, but still too much of a newbie.

Michelle104 Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 8

Her email is [email protected] and her name is Jamie. She does great work and it tastes wonderful.!!! Michelle

Michelle104 Posted 21 Jan 2007 , 5:53pm
post #7 of 8

I see that you are a newbie too! How long have you been doing this? This has always been an interest of mine but my husband just talked me into signing up for the wilton classes at michael's in fenton. So far I'm loving it and I love this site!

cake_momma Posted 22 Jan 2007 , 3:59pm
post #8 of 8

I have been decorating since March of last year. I am working for a local shop decorating ice cream cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%