Cake Designer Pro Software?

Decorating By DALIG Updated 23 Mar 2011 , 1:18am by DALIG

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 12:20am
post #1 of 3

well my birthday its coming up and my husband has been asking me what i want and i was wondering about that cake decorating pro software, if its ever worth it. so ladies does any one here has it and what do you all think about it. i really dont make wedding cakes but if its worth it it would sure be so nice to have it when the ocassions calls for it. thanks for all of your feed backs have a great day.

2 replies
Shelley51708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelley51708 Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 12:37am
post #2 of 3

I bought the "Cake Boss" software. I think its very good if you have time to sit down load all your recipes, ingredients, materials, etc into it. I, as a FT out of home worker, have found it hard to do this. If you can get this loaded, it's amazing and will help you alot. HTH!

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 1:18am
post #3 of 3

well cake boss is quite different from cake designer pro but i sure do want that one two. but its kind of expensive for what i make for now, i get two or three cakes a month since i dont really now a lot of people just frinds from work and since i live in a little town u know how that is they all prefer quantity than quality, and i dont really think my cakes are that expensive i go around 50 dlls for a specialty cake or two tiers cake, but i sure will get cake boss, but thank you for that feed back.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%