Simple Syrup Dispenser

Decorating By nanefy Updated 23 Mar 2011 , 12:16am by nanefy

nanefy Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 9:08pm
post #1 of 7


I read here a week or so ago about a dispenser for simple syrup that has holes in the top to evenly distribute simple syrup on top of a sponge - I have searched the forum and on line but can't remember what they are called or where to buy them.

Does anyone have any info??

6 replies
GGFan Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 9:32pm
post #2 of 7

I never seen what you are referring to but I just use squeeze bottle. HTH. icon_smile.gif

KatsSuiteCakes Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 7

I use a spray bottle. Works great for me.

KSMill Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 10:01pm
post #4 of 7

I use a spray bottle great!

nanefy Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 11:48pm
post #5 of 7

OK, I found it - it's called a punch bottle and true to can't get them in the UK!!! what a mahoosive surprise! icon_sad.gif

leah_s Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 12:06am
post #6 of 7

I just use a squeeze bottle.

nanefy Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 12:16am
post #7 of 7

yeah I think I'm just going to use squeeze bottles - I know it likely does EXACTLY the same job lol - I just love a gadget (like a squeeze bottle with holes in it is exciting huh? lol)

Quote by @%username% on %date%