Need Ideas For A Juicy Couture Bag !!

Decorating By jem2131 Updated 23 Mar 2011 , 3:03pm by jem2131

jem2131 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jem2131 Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 4:24am
post #1 of 6

hello all.. So I am fairly new at doing cakes.. A friend of mine just requested a Juicy couture bag for her daughter who is turning 18.. I would like to know what ideas you guys had in mind...I was also wondering how do you get the Juicy couture logo on the cake ? I want to make sure it looks almost as exact as it would on the real purse..would i use edible imaging ? if so where can i purse an edible image.. All ideas are welcome.. please help thanks soo much Smile

5 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 4:47am
post #2 of 6

Will this help. Also, look up images of the name of the bag cake you need and you will see some. This should help you get there. Theres some pix of some on c/c

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=704422&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

YoCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YoCake Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 4:48am
post #3 of 6

HI.....I usually pin prick it onto the fondant and keep the template available to look at as I pipe it on in brown royal icing. I recently did a juicy backpack.....it was a different approach than what we usually do.

jem2131 Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 4:34pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you !!! I would love to do the logoin royal icing buti dont feel my pipping skills are good.. Would i be able to get an edible image ?

MissCuteCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCuteCupcakes Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 2:46pm
post #5 of 6

i've seen alot of juicy bags with edible images for the logo...in my opinion if i had to choose i would use a edible image, simple because my piping skills suck! lol

jem2131 Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 3:03pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you guys. Can you suggest an place i can order edible imaging ?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%