Duh! Moment

Baking By kimma1299 Updated 19 Mar 2011 , 10:52pm by kimma1299

kimma1299 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimma1299 Posted 17 Mar 2011 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 5

Okay, I made some cupcakes yesterday using the WASC rec. I relized today that I forgot to put in the eggs. THe cake tasted fine, but the batter was very thick when I poured it in. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and what happened to your cake/cupcakes?

4 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 5

I've never done it, but if the cake tasted fine when you tried it, I wouldn't worry! You may have stumbled upon something new and wonderful for people who can't eat eggs!

kimma1299 Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 12:24am
post #3 of 5

Thanks, I stressed about it all day. However, my friend that I made them for called and said they were great. SO no worries. Relief.

sweetcakesbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakesbyjen Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 12:55am
post #4 of 5

I did something similar. I used four cake mixes, but only used half the eggs I was supposed to. Did not realize it till after the party later that night. Everyone said it was good, and I could not tell that I had forgotten them when I ate it. Then I started to wonder why I had so many eggs in my fridge when I got home. Ahhh...lol..that's why.

kimma1299 Posted 19 Mar 2011 , 10:52pm
post #5 of 5

That is the same thing I did. When I took them out of the oven the tooth pick came out clean but they were still kind sticky but tasted good. Then, later that afternoon when I was making another cake I had way too many eggs. Then if just hit me like, DUH.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%