To Decorate, What Do You Pack?

Decorating By miasuzzette Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 9:57pm by miasuzzette

miasuzzette Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 3:41pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, I need help on what I need to pack? I need to bring this a day before and decorate at the place. Cake 6 & 10 inch by 3 and 90 Cupcakes. My 1st. What I need to pack. Thanks for looking and responding. It's so appreciate... thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
indydebi Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 4:53pm
post #2 of 4

Um..... not sure what you're asking. icon_confused.gif You'd pack everything that you'd normally use if you were decorating at home/shop. Nothing special for on-the-road decorating, really.

Go thru the motions in your head and grab the things you'd normally use. thumbs_up.gif

AmysCakesNCandies Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 5:19pm
post #3 of 4

Ditto to Debi...
The only thing I might add (depending on what "facilities" are available onsite..i.e outdoors, park etc) would be antibacterial wipes, jug of water, soap, paper towels or hand sanitizer. When I catered offsite weddings we frequently found ourselves at a park or back yard with no easy place to wash hands. Other than that particular situation.. just bring what you would normally use plus a little extra icing just in case.

miasuzzette Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 9:57pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks to both. I was just double checking. If , I needed something else.That's what I just did packed up, What I used at home...

Thank you thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%