Candy Melts In Dubai

Decorating By lamira Updated 18 Jul 2013 , 10:20pm by sapphire123

lamira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lamira Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 7:30am
post #1 of 6

hi ladies..dose anyone knows where to find candy melts (candy coating ) in dubai also if anyone can tell me where to get edible-ink pen and lollipop sticks?
happy baking all icon_smile.gif

5 replies
marydelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marydelle Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 10:47am
post #2 of 6

Hi Lamira, I live in Fujairah and i also would love to know where can i get these stuff... hope some of the bakers here has an answer icon_wink.gif))

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 12:08pm
post #3 of 6

all I found with a Google search is these two companies who teach Wilton classes. I'd think they wold know where to purchase supplies.

4 HOMES FZ CO.

PO BOX 16816 JEBEL ALI DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

TEL: +971-4-3364900

EMAIL: [email protected] and [email protected]
Please also contact 4 Homes FZ Co for the following countries Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman
4 HOMES/TAVOLA

DUBAI RETAIL SHOWROOM: CENTURY PLAZA JUMEIRAH BEACH ROAD DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

TEL: +971 4- 3445624

EMAIL: [email protected]

AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT WILTON METHOD CAKE DECORATING CLASSES COURSE I, II & III.

lamira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lamira Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 6

hi...thanks leah_s i tried them thy dont sell edible things and that number is not used icon_sad.gif ...marydelle my latest search results: u might find edible-ink pen in Cake Decoration center at Port Saeed Deira, it's near Dnata 04 2681196 that's their number or in spinneys !! no candy melts in uae u can order them online from amazon.com.

happy bakink all

persse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
persse Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 4:20pm
post #5 of 6

You can find candy melts at the store called Tavola at the mall of the emirates( second floor i think) and you can buy cake pop sticks and lollipop sticks at the same mall from Lakeland (1st floor). Hope this helps.

sapphire123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sapphire123 Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 10:20pm
post #6 of 6

I'll be moving to Abu Dhabi later this year and was wondering is there much demand for home baked cakes? Want to do some thing to fill my time whilst hubby is at work and was thinking of carrying on baking. Will have to get used to local ingredients and working in the heat as being in UK not generally used to that (although this past week has been testing!) but just wanted to know if there's much demand and what kind of prices are people willing to pay?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%