Recommendations Neededf For Flowers Cutters/veiners

Decorating By hrnewbie Updated 15 Mar 2011 , 4:02pm by bakencake

hrnewbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hrnewbie Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 1:43pm
post #1 of 4

I'm buying my first cutters & veiners for gumpaste floowers and was looking for recommendations. Is there a particular company that you've tried that you really liked or didn't like? Anything specifically I should be looking for in the products I purchase?

I'm going to be purchasing a hydrangea and peony sets to start and have looked at a few sites (globalsugarart and petalcrafts were the two main ones) but thought I'd check here to see if anyone had any advice to offer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 replies
aprilismaius Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilismaius Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 4

my favorite cutters and veiners come from scott clark wooley. i have many of his cutters and veiners, including his peony and hydrangea. you can find them at www dot cakesbydesign dot cc. ordering is not as convenient as with other online retailers, but it is worth it. i also have some from sunflower sugar art. but i like scott's better.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:43pm
post #3 of 4

I recently bought the plungers, they're fantastic I bought around 7 different sets from leaves, butterflies & flowers. I bought them off ebay I found them way cheaper then other websites let me know is you would like more info

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 4:02pm
post #4 of 4

i too have been looking for double side mould press but have been turned off by the price. $56 dollars for a double side leaf veiner!!! and that is not including the shipping!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%