Ottawa Anyone???

Decorating By amsegu Updated 18 Mar 2011 , 8:16pm by ShaunPepe

amsegu Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:08am
post #1 of 5

I live in a pretty small town and have to buy most of my cake decorating stuff online which is very costly for us Canadians...anyway, I'm going through Ottawa, Ontario tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could suggest a GOOD cake decorating store to go to? PLEASE icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Cupcations Posted 15 Mar 2011 , 3:18am
post #2 of 5

There are a lot of members here from Ottawa but I suggest you post this in the cake decorating section maybe under
"Canadians:Cake decorating supplies in Ottawa"

The other forum is busier than this one & you would porb get more replies

Tor1985 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 5

I don't know where you're from but Golda's is in Mississauga Ont and Toronto and Pickering have some good stores.

pmarks0 Posted 17 Mar 2011 , 5:34am
post #4 of 5

Flour Confections in Pickering ships as does Golda's in Mississauga. There's also Cake Mischief out in Calgary, I think. If you've got to have product shipped, at least you won't be dealing with duty and taxes and customs.

ShaunPepe Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 8:16pm
post #5 of 5

I know you have already gone through Ottawa, however I live in a small town outside Ottawa and I have ordered a few times from Golda's kitchen. Each time the items have come the very next day! In my opinion there are no good cake decoratoring stores in Ottawa. I really think there is only one and it never has anything I need (I used to live closeby in Nepean and still never bothered going in) I would much rather go to Micheals.

Quote by @%username% on %date%