Cakeballs And Diy'ers

Decorating By indydebi

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 1:13am
post #1 of 1

Once a month, a bunch of us gals get together with a covered dish, share recipes, drink wine and just hang out. Today, one in the group brought cake balls.

I just want to thank jillmakescakes for allowing me to sample her DELICIOUS cakeballs .... otherwise what I ate today would have just confirmed my former opinion that cakeballs are disgusting!!!

OMG, folks, these had to be the WORST things I've ever eaten! Too much (canned) icing mixed in so they were nothing but mush! She said she tried to freeze them to hold their shape, but they just got cold ... they wouldn't freeze solid. I told her "I like the icing you dipped them in, but many people dip them in melted white chocolate, too!" and she said, "That IS melted white chocolate." ( icon_redface.gif I swear it tasted like powdered sugar and water mixed together ... JUST psugar and water!)

The part I knew you'd all enjoy is her realization of "Those things are not as easy as I thought they would be!" She said she was a pretty good organizer in her kitchen and thought she'd just boom-boom-boom bust these things out in "a few minutes" but it took MUCH LONGER than she thought it would! icon_lol.gif

LUV IT when a DIY'er realizes just how much work goes into the most "simplest" of projects! icon_rolleyes.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%