Where Can I Find The Wilton Cake Pan That's Shown On The

Decorating By tyty Updated 6 Jul 2011 , 7:09pm by ginny33

tyty Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 7

Wilton website under specialty cake pans? It is the fluted pan shown, but I never see it for sale on their site.

6 replies
anamado Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 11:50am
post #2 of 7

Have you tried emaling wilton asking about it?

platinumlady Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 12:38pm
post #3 of 7

Here are the the specialty pans that are fluted (a link to the online store):

not sure which fluted pan you're looking at so can't direct you to the the exact pan. There are more than one fluted pan that Wilton sales. hth

sweetteacher Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 11:52pm
post #4 of 7

That's a brioche pan. I searched for brioche and the result says it is discontinued: http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=3E314322-475A-BAC0-58ABC0C8F7C80C2E&killnav=1
When they launch new product later this year, they'll probably remove they photo. But you might find the pans at other places.

platinumlady Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 12:06am
post #5 of 7

Depends on how bad you want it ...google it and sugarshack had it ... among other companies but they are not in the US

cakeflake80 Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 12:10am
post #6 of 7

Try ebay...

ginny33 Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 7:09pm
post #7 of 7

i have several old wilton pans, On some of the pans there's a number, if you call wilton they'll send you out copies of the instructions. That's what I did. It was a scooby- doo pan from the early 70's and the pan instructions were not on the website. The lady at wilton was wonderful, and I got the instructions in a couple of days.

Quote by @%username% on %date%