Help Please! Any Ideas On Mario And Sonic At The Olympics???

Decorating By xxkeylaxx Updated 12 Mar 2011 , 10:31pm by j0z1e

xxkeylaxx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xxkeylaxx Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 4

Hello to everyone I am very new to this and it's my first post, anyone of you clever ladies could help me to find some idea to make a cake of Mario and sonic at the Olympic games, I have been searching for days and can find nothing, I want to make it for my sons 5th birthday party next month, I would very much appreciated any of your ideas thank you. PLEASE HELP XXXXXXX

3 replies
j0z1e Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
j0z1e Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 4

Sonic is known for running and Mario for jumping, so I would do something that looks like Sonic in a race, and Mario doing a high jump maybe. Depending on the size of the cake of course, but you could always just have Sonic and Mario competing in a foot race as well if it's going to be a smaller cake. Are you planning on a sheet cake or tiered rounds?

xxkeylaxx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xxkeylaxx Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 4

I was thinking to make a 2 tier (9in and 6in round) . Thank you j0z1e for your suggestion that did help a bit but would still be nice to hear maybe a few more ideas. I was thinking maybe I could make a 2 tier spiral cake and they are skiing down so its all like in white snow but maybe will put a few trees around with a bit of snow on them and it will give a bit colour to it instead of just a plain white, what do you girls think about this idea, maybe something else do you think I should add, or any other ideas???

j0z1e Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
j0z1e Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 10:31pm
post #4 of 4

Oh I wasn't even thinking winter olympics, lol. I think that sounds like a great idea! Also for a little more color I vaguely remember that there are red and/or yellow flags along the way that the skiers have to hit with their poles. I'm also curious to hear more ideas, let the creativity flow! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%