Edible Image Frosting Sheet

Decorating By sandy5491 Updated 12 Mar 2011 , 1:41am by sandy5491

sandy5491 Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 12:28am
post #1 of 6

I would like to know if anyone seen this picture. I'm having hard time getting one.None of the bakeies around me don't have this. Its from the bakery crafts site and in the new copy confection section baby. The numbers are cake border 529 and 534.

5 replies
sandy5491 Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 12:51am
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy5491

I would like to know if anyone seen this picture. I'm having hard time getting one.None of the bakeies around me don't have this. Its from the bakery crafts site and in the new copy confection section baby. The numbers are cake border 529 and 534.


motherofgrace Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 12:52am
post #3 of 6

Im sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say?

sandy5491 Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 12:53am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherofgrace

Im sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say?





Sorry my picture is not coming up.

MissLisa Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 1:25am
post #5 of 6

I'm guessing you are talking about these........
http://www.bakerycrafts.com/CopyConfectionsupTMsup/tabid/59/Default.aspx

I would think you will need to order them from Bakery Crafts.

ETA: Actually it appears you would need to download their image library and I'm sure that goes with their Copy Confection System. Or maybe you just have to be a customer to download it. Not sure, I've never been to their website before so I didn't check all of it out.

sandy5491 Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 1:41am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLisa

I'm guessing you are talking about these........
http://www.bakerycrafts.com/CopyConfectionsupTMsup/tabid/59/Default.aspx

I would think you will need to order them from Bakery Crafts






Thank you MissLisa, Yes thats it. I dont have a Federal No thumbsdown.gif Alot of cake suppliers have the system but they don't have that disk. If you know anyone that does. Please let me know. I'm doing a baby shower or any ideas.

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%