Make The Cut Software Or Another?

Decorating By SSGirly Updated 11 Mar 2011 , 3:36am by leafO

SSGirly Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 7:57pm
post #1 of 3

I'm just wondering if this software is worthwhile, vs. buying individual Cricut cartridges... or is there another software out there?

2 replies
metria Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 3

i use SCAL v2. i don't really see major difference between MTC and SCAL (you can download both demos for free), so i feel like you should go with whichever you feel comfortable navigating within. and geez, they're even cheaper than some cartridges! and you can still buy cartridges if you want. i think having SCAL or MTC is a good investment if you plan on using your cricut frequently.

leafO Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 3:36am
post #3 of 3

I love my MTC progam! It's so nice to be able to cut anything!! The program is really easy to use! I still use cartridges too but I love how MTC gives me the freedom to create what I want too.

Both MTC and SCAL have trial versions you can download and try out for free. They are full version trials but will cut a watermark through your cuts until you purchase a license. It's nice to be able to play with them both and decide which you like better. They are both very nice programs, I chose MTC 'cause it was on sale at the time. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%