Baby Shoe Molds/formers

Decorating By sweetcakesbyjen Updated 11 Mar 2011 , 8:40pm by ChellyQ

sweetcakesbyjen Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 12:48pm
post #1 of 6

A while ago I saw a link, on here I believe, that someone provided that led to a site where they sold shoe formers. I'm talking about the things where when you cut out your pattern, you lay your gumpaste on it to dry and it will dry in the shoe shape. Can anyone provide me with a link to a place?

I have tried a Goggle search and looked on CC, but I cannot find where it was, or anywhere that sells them. Thanks for any help anyone give give me!

5 replies
sweetcakesbyjen Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 4:24pm
post #2 of 6

Thank you, but I should of said for little shoes, like the baby Converse. I did find the high heel ones on GSA.

Thanks again! icon_smile.gif

ChellyQ Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 6

check this website she is located in florida,
in her website she has cutters for converse baby sneakers & baby showers Good Luck Chelly.

sweetcakesbyjen Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 8:11pm
post #4 of 6

That's it! Thank you so much!!!

cylstrial Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 8:24pm
post #5 of 6

Just know that if you buy the medium baby shoe set, made by JEM, that they are really super little! Maybe 1 and 1/2 inches by 3/4". If you are looking for life size, get the life size ones, even though the cutters will seem too big. The ones that I bought were WAY too little for a 6" cake. The medium would go well on cupcakes. I can't even imagine how small the small must be. LOL.

ChellyQ Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 8:40pm
post #6 of 6

glad to help. Chelly

Quote by @%username% on %date%