Corona Beer Label....please Help Asap!!!!!!

Decorating By apetricek Updated 11 Mar 2011 , 3:38am by apetricek

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 1:17am
post #1 of 6

I am doing corona beer bottle/bucket cake. I need help with doing the labels. I have done several of these style cakes and with all of those have had the label be able to come off so I can scan and make an edible label. Corona's are printed on the bottle directly....ANY suggestions, ideas or sites I could go to to get the label so I can print it....PLEASE HELP!!!!! thanks, !!!!

5 replies
HaydenSC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HaydenSC Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 2:32am
post #2 of 6

Buy Corona in a 12 or 6 pack to get a large enough label. I did one of these and bought it in a 12 pack to get the label large enough. I did a Shiner Bock beer bottle cake last week and used the 6 pack packaging to make it work.

Anne1017 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anne1017 Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 2:45am
post #3 of 6

Just hand paint it on gumpaste it is a fairly simple logo

Balusekc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Balusekc Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 2:52am
post #4 of 6

You can google "corona label" and look under images. HTH

dixiedarlin79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dixiedarlin79 Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 7:17pm
post #5 of 6

I know how you feel. I'm going to do one with Bud Light Lime in May and I have no clue how to do it either because I am certain it is straight on the bottle also. I am no artist when it comes to painting either icon_cry.gif

I would love to know what solution you come up with so please update!

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 3:38am
post #6 of 6

I did google it, and found one that I think I can use...don't want to handpant it as I want it to look as real as possible. What a pain, can't this beer companies just make regular labels..LOL
I have done bud, coors, and heinken with no problems, what a pain with this one...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%