Does Anyone Remember This?

Decorating By MBHazel Updated 10 Mar 2011 , 1:23am by MBHazel

MBHazel Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 10:52pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all!!!

A while back, (a long while) there was a thread that gave a website where you could purchase colored candy balls (kinda like stixlets for the 60's) that some were using as bottom borders on there cakes.

I have lost the link. Does anyone remember the thread or the site??

Thanks so much,


6 replies
Ellie1985 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 7

I know you can buy them at Hobby Lobby and I have also seen them at my local party supply store.

llbesq Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 11:08pm
post #3 of 7

I bookmarked a similar (if not the same site you are referring to) a while back: here's a link to a page at the website
If for some reason the link does not appear, PM me and I will send the link to you. Hope this helps!

MBHazel Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 12:46am
post #5 of 7

Thank you all so much!!!

First, I never thought of checking the Hobby stores. My local cake store is a little skimpy, but wouldn't have thought about Hobby Lobby.

And the 2 sites you both gave and the thread were what I remembered. I have saved them again to my favorites and sending off an order.

Thanks again. Have a great evening!!


tmgarcia_98 Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 12:57am
post #6 of 7

At my local Dollar General, they have multi-colored Easter sixlets...

Very pretty colors, not pastel...bright spring colors pink, green, yellow, blue, orange, and white.

I haven't used mine yet, but I plan on using them as giant sprinkles on cupcakes and as a multi-colored border on Easter/spring themed cakes.

MBHazel Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 1:23am
post #7 of 7

What a cute idea on the cupcakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%