Does Anyone Know What They Use For These Wraps??

Baking By Kiddiekakes Updated 11 Mar 2011 , 3:29am by platinumlady

Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 6:36pm
post #1 of 7

I was looking at Wonderland Bakery cupcakes and they uniquely wrap each cupcake in a few tissue paper scalloped circles and ribbon..Does anyone know if one can buy these circles or are they just exclusive to Wonderland? Anyone ever work there?

Thanks thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
smallville187 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 6:56pm
post #2 of 7

i know you can get circles on amazon about 400 for $5/$6. I think it's just layered and separated. it naturally curves that way around something HTH

Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 7:04pm
post #3 of 7

Hmmm..They are cute and cheaper than actual cupcake wraps.even if you make your own with a cricut and scrapbooking paper...I'll have to check ebay...Thanks smallville187

cylstrial Posted 10 Mar 2011 , 8:40pm
post #4 of 7

Those are super cute! I have never seen that look before!

ninatat Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 3:09am
post #5 of 7

i've only seen the ones made out of the doiles

SophisticatedSweets Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 3:15am
post #6 of 7

I have seen them through Kraft Kitchen but don't recall the cost.

platinumlady Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 3:29am
post #7 of 7

How cute I love those...

Quote by @%username% on %date%