200 Cupcakes - Best Way To Freeze Them

Baking By Motta Updated 18 Mar 2011 , 1:55am by lutie

Motta Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 6

Hi - I have an order for 200 wedding cupcakes. I'd like to freeze them because I freeze my cakes immediately out of the oven and they are so moist and flavourful.

Has anyone tried to freeze cupcakes immediately out of the oven too?

I was thinking about leaving them inside the muffin tins and put the whole thing into the freezer. Should I put wrap over them first or put them inside a bag? Or should I wrap each one individually?

Thanks for your help!

5 replies
Cupcations Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 6:05am
post #3 of 6

Also I would freeze them after they cool down, just to avoid condensation, plus IMO I dont think its healthy to put boiling cupcakes into the freezer
HTH

Motta Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 1:20am
post #4 of 6

Cupcations - thank you so much!! I didn't get an email stating there were any replies so I forgot to check on this post. You've helped me tremendously especially since the search function never finds what I need. thumbs_up.gif

Cupcations Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 1:30am
post #5 of 6

Dont worry about it it happens all the time thumbs_up.gif dont know why but I hardly get email notifications it sucks!

Just another quick tip when you want to search for somthing on CC use google add whatever topic you want then just add "cakecentral" beside it, youll find what you want icon_smile.gif

lutie Posted 18 Mar 2011 , 1:55am
post #6 of 6

Thanks for those threads!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%