Blog

Lounge By rntyler Updated 14 Mar 2011 , 12:08pm by sweeteats0919

rntyler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rntyler Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 12:41pm
post #1 of 6

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know I got me a blog. I'm excited but bear with me I am totally new at bloging.if anyone wants. To follow it is http://ediblecreations.blog.com

5 replies
kimturnercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimturnercakes Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 12:05pm
post #2 of 6

Good luck with your blog! It's so much fun once you get the hang of it, and a really great way to share your creations!

FYI, your cake photo is really stretched, and tall! icon_wink.gif Just thought I'd let you know!

rntyler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rntyler Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 6

I noticed that ill fit it

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 4:40pm
post #4 of 6

Congratulations on starting your blog. I just started mine about 3 months ago. It can be fun, it can be time consuming, and it can be irritating all in the same breath. Especially when things don't work the way they are supposed to, and you spend 3 hours doing something that should only take 5 minutes. lol. You can check mine out if you like. The address is listed below.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 4:44pm
post #5 of 6

Congratulations on getting your blog up and running. I just started mine about 3 months ago. They can be fun, relaxing, irritating, and educating all in the same breath. Especially when something that should only take 5 minutes takes 3 hours, because the program isn't working right. lol. You can check out my blog if you like. The blog address is listed below.

Edited to add: Sorry about the double post. I said it couldn't post the first time.

sweeteats0919 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteats0919 Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 12:08pm
post #6 of 6

Yay! It is so much fun to blog! I will check yours out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%