New Cake Shop Name And Tag Line?!

Business By SarahBim Updated 11 Mar 2011 , 7:08am by SarahBim

SarahBim Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 8:34am
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone! I would like to eventually start my own cake business in the near future, and because of this I am starting to think of components for starting up... one main thing being the name and tag line. The problem I am running in to is every time I come up with something, the name and domain are already taken. Any ideas of a name or a way I can come up with an original name?

3 replies
scp1127 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 9:23am
post #2 of 4

No, keep searching. It will come to you. The more you search, the more the ideas will come.

homebasedbaking Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 4:04am
post #3 of 4

A lot of work, time and effort must go into creating the perfect business name. Your business name can help prospects remember you and what you sell, or it can leave them clueless. A name like Shelleys Sweets will pretty much let anyone who hears about you or has one of your business cards know exactly what you do; namely prepare some type of sweet product, e.g. candy, cookies, cakes whatever. But if your name is Shelleys Cakes By Designserving celebration cakes with a twist! There is little doubt that you are a cake decorator specializing in creative cake design.

Since youre just starting out, consider choosing a business name that describes your business in some way. Dont get too specific you dont want to call your bakery business The Cookie Cafe, if cookies are not the only baked goods you sell. If you also plan to solicit business as a wholesale baker, selling products to other business you may want to include that also. Make an effort to incorporate some phrase (tag line) in your business that will help prospects remember you and ensure your business is the best one to call.

Lets take a peak at a few

* CakeStarsmaking your dreams come true!
* Cake Creationsthe perfect cake every time!
* Happy Cakelet us create joy for you!
* Frosty Cakesspreading the love one cake at a time!
* Fondant design is too outrageous!
* Stacked with Love.taking your celebration to a whole new level!

Hope this helps!

SarahBim Posted 11 Mar 2011 , 7:08am
post #4 of 4

Thank you very much! Your information helped out a lot! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%