Hoping For Quick Reply On Deluxe Convection Oven

Business By dragonflydesserts Updated 12 Mar 2011 , 12:02pm by cfao

dragonflydesserts Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I am about to purchase a Deluxe CR 1/2-4 convection oven. But I'm all of a sudden freaking out. Is this oven going to be big enough? Can I bake 4 1/2 sheet pans of cake in this oven evenly. Now, upon closer inspection, it seems quite small and it doesn't list "cakes" as one of the items it bakes on the specs. sheet.

What do you think???

Would appreciate any input, one to pull out of the deal or ease my mind!

5 replies
bellaudreycakes Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 12:26am
post #2 of 6

hi I just bought a full blodgette for my store, I would say it depends on how much you are baking at once, I will be producing cakes and cupcakes and there was no way 1/2 would have been big enough. Hope this helps.

scp1127 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 8:55am
post #3 of 6

Are you buying this new? If so, ask your rep. I have picked one out and it is especially for baking. I don't remember the model as it is with the rep. Deluxe has fixed shelves but they are very generous in spacing. The one I picked was convection/radiant for baking with a more delicate fan. Some of the others have movable shelves and more of them. But the space is so small, most would have to come out to bake anything that was not flat. I got my help from CC members. I'm sure more will chime in.

sweetcakes Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 3:54pm
post #4 of 6

make sure you check the head room, how much space there is between the racks, as they are fixed. You can call Deluxe, they are very helpful and friendly and will call you back if you leave a message. Better to make sure your making the right choice as they are an investment.

Jenn2179 Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 2:05am
post #5 of 6

I have the CR 2-4. I love mine. It can fit 8 muffin pans that hold 24 muffins each. I also love it because I don't have to have a hood with it which saved me lots of money.

cfao Posted 12 Mar 2011 , 12:02pm
post #6 of 6

MAKE THE PURCHASE!!! I have had mine about 10 years & rank it right up there with my hobart mixer. You Will Love It!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%