I'm Done!!! I Can't Do This!

Decorating By katy625 Updated 27 Jan 2007 , 7:06pm by JackSkellington11

katy625 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katy625 Posted 27 Jan 2007 , 5:19am
post #31 of 32

Lexy, you poor thing!! I can't believe you went through all of that! Im sorry!

But, Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much ladies it absolutely means the world to me to hear so much support. I think I like the idea of me throwing a " I made a castle cake" party just to show that I can do it dang it! hehehehe!!! Do you know what I realized the day after?????????? That I had two smaller dummy cakes that I could have covered instead of crying about the cake. I could have just made it like a center piece. Oh well......All week I have been looking at the kitchen seriously scared to get back to it because it is such an emotional rollercoaster, these cakes! But I am feeling better now and your words have made me feel much stronger and secure. I need to write on a chalk board or something "You own the cake! The cake doesn't own you!" hehehehe! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Now, I have to get ready because I have my brothers wedding cake in march and I need some serious practice!!! Thank you again everyone!

JackSkellington11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JackSkellington11 Posted 27 Jan 2007 , 7:06pm
post #32 of 32

When I was seven years old my mom made a cake out of the Wiltons fondant. It looked great but needless to say it tasted horrible. When all of the kids were done eating there was a table full of plates and everyone of them had the fondant left on it. She vowed never to use it again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%