Cake Decorating Apps For Smart Phones

Decorating By shelbycompany Updated 29 Aug 2013 , 7:50pm by Custom Cookies

shelbycompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbycompany Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:20am
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone!
I just got with the times and bought a smart phone. I love this thing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any cake apps on their phones or i pads. Could you please share what it is icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks

9 replies
Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:33am
post #2 of 10

I tried looking for one a couple of months ago & found nothing, I dont know if theres anything right now
I'll be watching the topic just in case....

pieceacake830 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pieceacake830 Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:38am
post #3 of 10

I'd like to know too !!!

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:45am
post #4 of 10

The only thing I found was a Couple of games. One is called frosting and you have to make cakes etc and serve them to customers. It's really cute and only a $1. I have not found anything cake related other than games though.

shelbycompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbycompany Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 4:05am
post #5 of 10

I think a mini version of the cake boss computer program would be awesome!!

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 4:22am
post #6 of 10

I have both "Cake Doodle" and "Cookie Doodle" on my iPhone and they are great! I design cookies and cakes when I am waiting for doctors appts etc icon_smile.gif My 9yo daughter adores them too!

corpsequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
corpsequeen Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 5:52am
post #7 of 10

I have a free game called baking life lol. Not exactly a cake app but you can bake treats and sees them to your customers. Fun to pass the time.

Robyn Powers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Robyn Powers Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 10

Try Cake Stacker app. I was blown away with the functionality the app provides. From showing how your cake might look like to dowels and fondants. Just awesome. :-)

Crissa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crissa Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 3:18pm
post #9 of 10

When I bought cake boss (in Feb I think), I asked if they'd be developing the program for a tablet and they said they planned to have something out by mid year, so should be around now.  I just checked their site and it doesn't look like it's come out yet...I'm hoping they get it out soon!

Custom Cookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Custom Cookies Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 7:50pm
post #10 of 10

Cookie Doodle looks fun.  How does it work -- does it just have a bunch of cookie cutter shapes you can choose from, or can you somehow draw the shapes?   Just what we need in my house -- one more person to fight over who gets to use the ipad!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%