Cake Decorating Apps For Smart Phones

Decorating By shelbycompany Updated 29 Aug 2013 , 7:50pm by Custom Cookies

shelbycompany Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:20am
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone!
I just got with the times and bought a smart phone. I love this thing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any cake apps on their phones or i pads. Could you please share what it is icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
Cupcations Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:33am
post #2 of 10

I tried looking for one a couple of months ago & found nothing, I dont know if theres anything right now
I'll be watching the topic just in case....

pieceacake830 Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:38am
post #3 of 10

I'd like to know too !!!

sillywabbitz Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 2:45am
post #4 of 10

The only thing I found was a Couple of games. One is called frosting and you have to make cakes etc and serve them to customers. It's really cute and only a $1. I have not found anything cake related other than games though.

shelbycompany Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 4:05am
post #5 of 10

I think a mini version of the cake boss computer program would be awesome!!

Evoir Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 4:22am
post #6 of 10

I have both "Cake Doodle" and "Cookie Doodle" on my iPhone and they are great! I design cookies and cakes when I am waiting for doctors appts etc icon_smile.gif My 9yo daughter adores them too!

corpsequeen Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 5:52am
post #7 of 10

I have a free game called baking life lol. Not exactly a cake app but you can bake treats and sees them to your customers. Fun to pass the time.

Robyn Powers Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 10

Try Cake Stacker app. I was blown away with the functionality the app provides. From showing how your cake might look like to dowels and fondants. Just awesome. :-)

Crissa Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 3:18pm
post #9 of 10

When I bought cake boss (in Feb I think), I asked if they'd be developing the program for a tablet and they said they planned to have something out by mid year, so should be around now.  I just checked their site and it doesn't look like it's come out yet...I'm hoping they get it out soon!

Custom Cookies Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 7:50pm
post #10 of 10

Cookie Doodle looks fun.  How does it work -- does it just have a bunch of cookie cutter shapes you can choose from, or can you somehow draw the shapes?   Just what we need in my house -- one more person to fight over who gets to use the ipad!

Quote by @%username% on %date%