"celebrate It" Pans?

Decorating By cowie Updated 5 Mar 2011 , 11:35pm by sugarjones

cowie Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 11:21pm
post #1 of 4

Has anyone ever used pans made by Celebrate It sold at Michaels? I went in to buy the four pc round pan set (I already have one but wanted a second) and they said they don't sell them anymore they only sell Celebrate It ones. Just curious if they would be the same quality as Wilton or if anyone else has used them and had any info.? I googled them but can't seem to get any info.
Thanks

3 replies
jade8 Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 11:31pm
post #2 of 4

i have the 8x2 inch ones and as far as i can tell they work the same as the wilton ones. they look the same as wilton also. i asked about this too and it is their store brand. it looks like they will be replacing stuff more and more with this brand.

cowie Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 11:34pm
post #3 of 4

I was surprised when I went in and they hardly had any Wilton pans at all. I thought the same thing, they looked almost the same and both made in China. I bought the set but wanted to get opinions before I opened them up. I don't really care which brand they are as long as they work well icon_smile.gif

sugarjones Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 11:35pm
post #4 of 4

I don't have the pans here yet but I do use their specialty baking cups all the time and they are far superior to Wilton. They never peel off and they retain their color. Love them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%