Need Help Finding A Cake!

Decorating By MBHazel Updated 5 Mar 2011 , 1:33pm by MBHazel

MBHazel Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 1:28am
post #1 of 3

A few weeks ago there was a really great cake that I meant to save, but, apparently didn't. Hopefully one of you saved it and can point me in the right direction.

It was a round, soft pink fondant cake, I think about 8 inches. It had gumpaste/fondant flowers on the top with pink curlie-ques. I can't remember the border.

It was a most saved cake. I've checked the baby shower, birthday and pink cake and still can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

2 replies
Jokerz Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 4:29am
post #2 of 3

Hazel. I was looking at pics and thought I would try to find it. I looked through some of the latest uploads (click on galleries tab and under the bold print " Photo Gallery" there is link for this). 167 pages with the oldest being posted Feb. 24. Hopefully I wasn't before that. Have you tried looking through the history in your browser? I use Firefox and can look at sites I surfed in Feb. in alphabetical order. I think you can sort alphabetically in Explorer as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.

MBHazel Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Jody,

I didn't know abou tthe gallary history and checking my own din't even cross my mind. I am looking now!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%