Need Help With My New Edible Printer!!!!

Decorating By bellaudreycakes Updated 5 Mar 2011 , 7:15pm by grandmaruth

bellaudreycakes Posted 4 Mar 2011 , 1:27pm
post #1 of 8

Just got the cannon IP3600 and elidble ink and paper from icing images and when I print a picture the blue is not working??? I inserted the ink cartridges right I heard the "click" they are lite up like they are in properly but the images look horrible??? Anyone have this happen? I need to print this pic today!!! Please help.

7 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 4 Mar 2011 , 2:07pm
post #2 of 8

If you PM Debbie from Icing Images she will help you.She is a member on this forum.

DianeLM Posted 4 Mar 2011 , 2:42pm
post #3 of 8

Have you run a nozzle check? The blue cartridge may be clogged. Go to "Maintenance" on your print menu and follow the instructions there for cleaning.

icingimages Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 2:15pm
post #4 of 8

Make sure you took the yellow tabs off the cartridges and set the settings on your printer properly. All setup instructions are on our support section. So if you sign in to our website and log in, you can find all the proper settings there.

grandmaruth Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 2:53pm
post #5 of 8

just another question on the ip3600...i just got mine a couple weeks ago...the edible part comes off the backing while printing..and with the cost of these sheets i hate to waste them...i have had to put a piece of tape on the top to keep it intact....also, any hints on how to take care of the copier in between uses...i dont use it that often...

DianeLM Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 8

Sounds like your sheets are getting too dry. Try this... place a WELL-wrung out damp paper towel in a plastic bag, unsealed, then place it in the bag with the sheets. After a few days your sheets should recover some of the moisture and adhere to their backing. Just be sure you don't get any part of the sheets (including the backing) wet.

icingimages Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 4:42pm
post #7 of 8

Also, make sure there are no holes in your bag. Any holes in dry weather will cause that problem to reoccur. You can just put air in the bag, seal it and then press on it to see if air is escaping, if so, put in a different sealed bag.

grandmaruth Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 7:15pm
post #8 of 8

thank you all for the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%